&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Tuesday

Awww

Crap, I found out that while vmware workstation doesn't work locally the new free server does. So I butchered two boxes for nowt. Oh well.

Pokeredge has me at -33BB/100. Woot! Looks like that's over a tiny sample (<100) since it has my PFR at 0%, my steals at 0% and my postflop agression at 0. Yes, I never raise, steal, or bet. Still, might be worth getting...

Thinking about it, that means that only one pokeredge user has seen me play (and, uh, lose) a few hands so I'm not sure how much of an advantage it will afford me on the tables I play.

I'm also now in a position to use all the groovy windows poker software (pokertracker, pokeredge, pokerdavinci, pokerace HUD...) and I'll be able to see if I am -33BB/100 or not. Tonight it seems all I've done is download poker apps (screw pipex and their peak time restrictions on my account!).