&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Sunday

The curse of KK

I swear it's cursed for me. I ran into AA preflop against a shortish stack. Of fucking course.

Now I just folded the nut straight. I read board good.

Pick up AA, fold AA on a KKx flop after I'm minraised. Same guy calls me when I have QQ, flop a set but this time douche is not interested. Ha, cunt that had AA when SS runs into QQ & KK with JJ when deepish. No one improves and KK fleeces him.

Another marginally losing session. A table's history (the one with KK & nut straight) seems to be missing from PT. Grr. Need to register PT but...I can't afford $55, that's how good I run in life.

I don't know. I hate poker and I hate myself right now (although, I almost always hate myself so...).