&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Sunday

Wee?

Sit down at 25NL. After a few hands I think "WTF am I doing here?" and prepare to leave. Unfortunately at one table I get dealt QQ. Push maniac pushes with JJ, I push to isolate, AA calls. I turned a Queen but he rivered an Ace so...No, not a bad beat, I made a hugely -EV play thinking it was slightly +EV...which is standard for me.

Still sick. Eyes are red as fuck in the morning. Had to sleep with my head upright.

Fucksake. AQo, TP but I'm sure one of these monkeys is chasing a flush. I bet flop & turn, river completes the flush, chasing muppet checks and I check behind. Well done, 0 money in when you got there.

24o out of blind. Flop bottom two. Woot, play it fast but turn & river are Tens. Doh. Fortunately a pair of fours is goot.

Played ~150 hands, zero sets. I'm not quitting until I hit one...woot, hit middle set with 99 and everyone folded. Yesh!

Probably BEP minus the QQ v. AA buyin. Lunch.