&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Thursday

Freaky

I think I may have seen a UFO? Freaky orange star, maybe a mile or less away that remained stationary and displayed different patterns. Obvious answer is: It's a car, since there's a road in that direction. Okay, but I saw a car's headlights moving down that road while this was going on. Different direction, no where near as bright. It could be a tricky reflection of some sort but I don't think so. I could also be having some sort of hallucination but...it's not that late and I haven't taken too many substances (cough medicine and a few sips of wine).

I honestly don't know what to think. When I was 14 I believed in crap like this (the Xfiles was in vogue). Now I don't but I've seen something that I'm hard pressed to explain.

I grabbed my Kabar tanto and took a look outside after the light show had ended but couldn't see or hear anything.

Weird.