&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Thursday

FTOP perfect hand

HOLLA. I considered jamming the turn but then I figured to have him so crushed that he couldn't call, especially if he was on a draw. Flopping sets, turning boats, getting all-in, winning at showdown. Why can't more hands be this way?

If that turn had been a 3/4/5/9/T/J or a diamond I would have probably check/folded (or called, if I was getting odds). Thankfully...

Betpot.ahk seems to invite the anti-bot protection catchpa. Or maybe it's winning pots for a change. Either way, party seems to think there's something screwy about me today. They're probably right.

Ah, this is better: OESD, against a shortstacks set and an overpair. Obviously, I do not get my 30% equity of 450BB pot. Get there 1 time? Never.

Oh..I do get there 1 time. Guy waited until the last second...and calls with 97o. Really, a very nice call. I thought I might have some fold equity as well as 14 outs. Nope, second pair is the nuts.

And then I stacked a donk AKo v. AQs. I thought I was crushed. I raise AKo...from the button, iirc. He reraises me from the SB. AJ9fd flop. He bets ~half pot. I 3x his bet (I did 'autobet' pot but that was essentially all-in. He moves in and I figure I have to be up against Jacks or nines...so I call. AQs, no FD. Uh, thanks?

And finally I push over $4k. I was at $3985 before I hit my 6 last night. Since then I hit eights full...then I pushed an OESD and lost...then I pushed GSFD and won...and finally AK v. AQ.

Getting nowhere fast.