&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Monday

It never ends well

Representing the hand your oppenent has, that is. I did puke on the river and was honestly surprised when the pot got shipped to me despite the King. That's what I like: 99.6% on the flop, 100% on the turn. Douchebags all-in drawing dead don't suck out. Even on Party.

My float like a butterfly, sting like a bee strategy is working still, although that was the only big pot I actually got involved in tonight. I'm up 4 buyins at 200NL but then again I was up at least 7 at 100NL before the bottom fell out of that swing. Bad play accounts for maybe 3 of those. Specifically, pushing 98s FD in a huge family pot on the flop. Although, that was questionable not necessarily bad. Calling all-in with 98s on a naked FD was undoubtedly bad. Doubly so because the board was paired. Sure, I knew he did not have Kings full because obviously he would want me to make my FD if I was on it.

Ho hum, things are bound to start sucking at higher limits too. Mustn't be negative :x

Rogue Traders album is rocking. Not too impressed with TCM CSII, though. Give them both a relisten tomorrow. Bed, so I can go to work and earn in a day what I can make in a hand. When I can make more in a hand than I can in a week, work is history.