&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Tuesday

Is it a MONSTER?

So sick. Obviously this sucks hugely at 200NL. If I choose to sit at regular tables exclusively I'm more likely to be sitting with savvy TAGs. However, if I sit at a monster table I'm bleeding money. However...if all the SMTT leave then it will be me, the fish, and the rake. Which would be semi-nice, I guess.

Someone did some calculations and suggested a 0.5PTBB/100 dent in your winrate (@ 2/4NL, iirc). That's a pretty big hit considering YOU GET NEXT TO NOTHING IN RETURN. Oh sure, you might get some equity in this freeroll. You might hit a jackpot. However, that is not worth the half-BB. If the games were significantly softer it would be but they won't. The regular games will be significantly harder, the monster games will become the regular games. Fish will probably not play to make BBJs on the whole. They'll just sit at the first table they can which is a monster fucking table. GODDAMNIT.

Again, however, if the SMTT guys leave the games will be softer on the monster tables. I doubt they will, though.

No doubt in my mind where I'm going if Party becomes worse. RB, allegedly fishy MSNL games, deposit bonus? Oh yes.

Hmm, Clerks2 was pretty good. The beastiality thing was hilarious. The ATM stuff was funny too. Definitely worth watching.

PT took maybe 2hrs to import 12K hands. So, I did the obvious thing of moving PHG to the HH folded and running the timer. Ship those HHs, bitch!