&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Tuesday

Under the ray gun

Third time I've tried writing this shit. New monitor = good. 1920x1440@72Hz = not so good. Dot clock at 123% = variance.

Played 7-8pm. Crap. KK 3 times, won preflop. Folded postflop the third. When turn brought a 4 card flush, villain bet 1/3. I call and re-evaluate. Villain bets 2/3-3/4 on river. Fold. Played 9-10pm. Turned a set of eights to busto flopped set of treys. SET OVER SET IN MY FAVOR, OMGODS. And, I called a push with QQ. I decided if he had KK/AA I was paying him off. K4, no pair, no draw. And then, I think I correctly folded JJ to a river bet. Flop unders 2 spades. Villain calls pot bet. Turn Ace. Villain again calls my 3/4 pot bet. River Ace of spades. Villain puts me all-in. I can beat a bluff but, IIRC, I raised UTG, villain was in the SB. He'd check/called on 3rd and 4th. He has to think I have at least an Ace therefore he has at least the flush and hopes I will call. IMO, anyway. I want to 2p2 it to get feedback however PT has killed my registration key since I updated it. GRR.

Oh, and this is a beat:

BUG: soft lockup detected on CPU#0!

Pid: 7388, comm:           vmware-vmx
EIP: 0060:[] CPU: 0
EIP is at _nv000974rm+0x3a/0x78 [nvidia]

That's why I've written the same thing 3 times in two days. Ugh, compile a new one, update vmware/nvidia. Fun fun fun.