&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Sunday

Zilem

Lol, "got to gamble to win" as Pham calls with 27% pot equity. What a fucking donkey. I didn't like Zilem much but that was fucking stupid. Rofl 53o > QQ. Goddamn tournament donkeys.

Jen Harmon is so cute. Even after knocking Lees chips over.

Ugh, why do I even bother. Sit down at a table where a douche has 600BB. I raise fucking AQo, he calls in positon. Flop KJxfd. Bet, call, turn flush, check, pot, fold. I mean why bother? Why do I even bother raising crap like AQo? I don't flop pairs so WTF is the point. Guy is 55/32/1.9. Folds to cbet 38%, turn cbet 27%. I'm running at 5.3/5.3. Last orbit, fuck this. Wow, T4s in the BB, I flop a FD, river a Ten. SB has Jacks and calls river bet. I have like the only hand he can beat, of course. KT, A6, A9, 72, 74, 84, fucksake. FUCKPOKER. I don't make hands, nobody folds when I have nothing, nobody calls when I have a monster.

This really is not a game of skill. Fucking shortterm.

Doug Lee all-in again way behind. And then again straight after. LOL donkaments. JTo > KK. "I feel it! I say I feel it!" Fucking donkey. Pham knocks someone else out with his shitty FD.

So, I try and play some more poker. Make the 'mistake' of raising AQ with someone who folds to cbets 75% of the time behind me and an unknown in the BB. Both call, BB folds but 75% folder calls. Of course, I don't flop anything. I think fuck it, and go into check/fold mode. River is the flush and he bets. I fold my Ace-high.

Jesus, AQQfd flop, running Jacks. WHY CANT I HIT FLOPS LIKE THAT AND GET MAD ACTION FROM AT/Ace-rag?

Oh wow, AKo in the SB. I reraise button's steal. He calls. UH OH. Miracle upon miracle I flop an ACE! Flush draw, though. He calls...I have a PSB left and turn pairs the board. I can't check. Any bet pot commits me so I push and he folds. Super. Then I reraise the guy OTB with KK and we don't see a flop. meh.

How incredibly fucking typical. I flop TPTK + nut flush draw OTB and NOBODY WANTS TO PUT ANOTHER PENNY IN THE POT. And then I finally flop a set of Tens (albeit on a monotone flop). I bet them out. PFR FOLDS. Of course nobody has so much as a FD when I flop a set. Wow, AKo UTG then AA in the BB and I get no action on either. Well, I got to squeeze some monies with AA. Sweet. AQs, I manage to turn TP!!! And river a boat. I bet a substantial amount since no one ever folds a full house.

See flop with 22, trey on the flop. See flop with 33, deuce on the flop. See flop with 44, deuece and trey on the flop. YEP, I CANT FLOP SHIT.

JJ, Qxx flop. I call down, of course he has AQ. I mean, OF COURSE. Single over AND HE HAS IT. EVERY TIME. HYCHCHCHCHCH. -$50.

OESD > 2 pair! FINALLY. FINALLY I WIN A TINY POT. HOORAY FOR PARTY.

See a flop with 77, flop 89K. SCHWEET. According to my PGSQL view, I've hit 2/56 sets with TT. Pretty good, huh? On the whole, though, they are at ~10%. 44 & 22 are above expectation at 10/60 and 10/62 respectively. Missing 4 times in a row with 33 is annoying.

Whatever, whatever, whatever. Reiterate, I don't flop shit, I don't take it down ever without flopping anything, I don't pick off bluffs. I fucking hate poker.