&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Sunday

25 seconds to respond

Just before I turn in I thought I'd finish my thoughts on the AQ v. KJ hand. I think I've finally worked out what I should have done. Call the flop minraise, check/fold the turn. Why? He's passive. When he turned A6 into two pair to beat my flopped bottom two he bet ~1/2 pot or something. He limped A6 preflop. No stats but, yeah, he's loose passive. Might even be a fold to the flop minraise but whatever. Turn, he bets $30 into $75 on a blank after I check, leaving only $55 behind in a large pot if I call. That's a made hand he wants to get all-in with. Whether KQ is part of his range is debatable. Probably not. With KK and AA I should go broke since he can have AQ. Anywho, I think I should fold the turn to his weak bet. Meh. It's taken me a lot longer to work that out than 25 seconds.