&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Sunday

Blinds are -EV

Here's why: Everytime I flop a BB special (two pair of trips) I get outdrawn. Just now, T5o flop bottom two on A JT5s flop. I bet flop, and turn but river is another Jack. I should realise now that I have a pair of fucking tens and should check. For some reason, though, I think I have a full house and valuebet. KJ, of course, calls. So that was fun. Great way to waste $30 by misreading my effing hand (I'm not taking into account the money I lost pumping the pot while ahead, either).

Um. Turned a FH with 22 which was HOT. Having the calling station then fold (he's calling on a Q33hh flop but folding when the deuce of clubs falls, wtf) is not.

Um, are you fucking kidding me? AKs OTB, raise a limper Qxxss flop. Limper bets into me weakly, I call. Turn offsuit King, bets weakly again, I call again intending to snap off a busted FD or fold if another spade falls. Board is 78QK9 on the river and he bets $35 into $45 or something. There's my bluff! Call, JT good. Sonofabitch. Okay, I should have raised the turn but he calls anyway so what's the fucking point.

Cannot seem to catch half a hand today. AA in the SB, raise and get one limp called. Q77r flop. Bet $25, fold. Yes, fold your fucking shortstack. Because when I do the same thing with AK in position on a Q77hh flop you fucking push, don't you? You fucking little bastards.

I love looking around the tables and seeing 2x/1x/3+'s with under a 1000 hands running at 30-40PTBB/100. Yes, run hot you fucking cunts. Why not? Fucking douchebags.

Oh god, fucking whatever. I fold bottom two correctly since it turns out fish hit top two on the turn. Then I get AQ on a stupidly co-ordinated flop QT9. Yes, fishy shortstack flopped the fucking joint with KJ and I double him for $100. BASTARD. There's no real excuses for that. I called his flop minraise with the intent of folding to future betting...but then he bets 1/3 pot on the turn. And I call. And then he bets $55 on the river into $120 pot. Can he have a busted draw? Can he fuck. That can't be QJ. Not today.

OTOH, raised 44, 66, fold ATs, get AA. Guy on my left was coldcalling/folding flop against me and was getting sick of it. Decided to take a stand with TP2K (KJ). Board went to shit (4 card straight, for a change) otherwise I get more value. BASTARD. This was on FT.

Don't even want to check balance. Have a feeling I'm down a buyin on PP. No action when ahead today. Thanks!

Watching Talladega Nights. Pretty funny. His wife is hot stuff. French guy is hilarious. Quality is pretty shitty.