&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Saturday

70/30

Mkay. Got stacked by a 70/30 on an A76 flop holding 67. TBH, I didn't think my hand was good on the turn when he pushed but I was getting sick odds to call. Yea, and down some more through "bad play" etc. IDK, there was one hand early in the session where I smoothcalled with JJ preflop, got an undercard flop, called flop and got check/minraised on the turn (I dumped it there). Ah, I confused it with a TT hand where I got minraised on both the flop and turn. Also, T7o from the BB, TT9ss flop, I lose monies to 99. Oh, and there was a point where every raise I made was getting 3bet by different fuckers. I'm sure they had the hands to do it with for the most part but it is still super annoying. Oh, I was wondering why I was looking overly robusto, hadn't added my PP alias. -17PTBB/100, sounds right for party. 7PTBB/100 for FT. Don't you just love working hard to only end up down a few buyins at the end of the session? I know I sure do. I could be a party spokesman.

I got action on one set, btw. Every other time people seemed to guess when I hit after my PFR perfectly & I never hit one calling a raise. Oh, and there was one sexy hand where I got the 70/30 to fold on the river King with AQ-high after I reraised preflop (of course he calls). He put me on AK, obviously.

Damnit. I'm going back to sleep now (7:45am).