&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Monday

DHell

God. What is it with these muppets? How can they never make a delivery to a freaking business address? No, they fuck it up and leave me voicemails. Last one threatening return to sender. Turn up 9-5/mon-fri. Make delivery. What a freaking concept. elseif fail the first time, try again...see, it's a business. People are there all the time. If you turned up when it was closed, come back the next day at ~9am. YOU FREAKING MORANS.

However, I should have checked my messages sooner.

Haven't played fuck all tonight. Been clusterfscking the DB. However, did just play 33 on FT. Muppet opens for 6BB which seems to be his standard open (done it twice). Is he doing this with pairs? Has he read NLTAP? Or is he just stupid? Anyway, call with treys. Monotone diamonds but one's a trey. He checks, I bet $20 into $25. Everytime I do this with air they checkraise me. Everytime. But no, he folds because I have a set. Oh, and then that was bullshit. Get AA UTG, raise, everyone folds. Hooray.

Oh, comeon. pg_ctl restart doesn't restart it with TCP connections enabled. No, of course not. Can't fucking do that. clusterfuck is still going and taking forever.

Bought another monitor. 21" Triniton. Now I have two 19" 1451's that I don't need.

Manchester causual girls. I am betting those with pics are actual whores. "so what i get naked on webcam. SO THE FUCK WHAT! I use to strip, that was 10 times worse. I enjoy showing off and do it a lot for fun not for money but have to pay the bills." I'm actually not judging her but I doubt she's real. Why would a camwhore need to post on craigslist? Seems like there's a whole advertising campaign going on there. There's probably one real w4m post there but I can't find it.