&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Thursday

Champloo

So, secondary thoughts. Do I need to scrap champloo? I mean, I have close to a million hands in there but most of them are PP. Damnit.

Anywho, I watched PrisonBreak.207 yesterday. Pretty good. I'm not really loving this second season but whatever. I don't know why exactly FBI waxed Tweener. Is he working for the company? IIRC, he said 'they' told him to. Sucre had better not be a dick. Yea, sure, T-Bag belongs in jail but no one else does. Cop girl was good but I didn't recognise her from anything else. Talented and quite pretty.

Nip/Tuck.405 and all the other episodes I haven't mentioned. Good stuff. The handicap theme is weird as hell. Midget nurse? WTF. Sean's affiar is a better storyline (and looks to get better when she reappears next week). Mat's Scientology stuff is also good. The Christian/Black Chick/James thing is all promising and is undoubtedly going to be the main story arc. Well, I think the Church of Scientology is going to be major too.

BSG. Starbuck: "Frak that, give me some more of those magic pills." Doc. Kottle: "[snip explanation] Besides, I need them for myself". Galactica is so frakking awesome. FRIDAY. WOO, WOO.

Lost.301 premieres in a few hours. God am I sick of Lost but we'll see.

"NO MORE MR. NICE GAIUS!" rofl.

Rebooted and vacuum analyzed. Hopefully performance will pick up. Probably not. Frakking come on reiser4 for god's sake. And, no, I'm not using freaking -mm. -ck forever, yo!

Dear god, looking at party tables is depressing. I thought maybe it was just a Tuesday thing since games, iirc, were always shitty when I looked at them. Nope, fish seem to be donking off whatever money they have on the site. Meaning tables full of people with 30-50BBs. Wow, caught an interesting hand. Fish (50/26) LRR UTG with KTs...and he called a push for 100BB. Fucking sick.

This is an amazing thread. Almost everyone I figured to be semi-decent is 2p2. No sign of MrStation33 but roflroflkid, dirkpitt, and a bunch of others come out. The funny thing is I've seen Party tables where 4 out of 6 seats are 2p2. Talk about game selection.

Got new dvd drive. Going to reboot.