&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Monday

I give up

QQ I hate you. Saturday QQ loses $400 to gildwulf's KK because I can't fold (thought he might be bluffing). Tonight QQ loses ~$300 to unknown's 43 bottom two because I can't fold flop (no read). QQ loses $150 to unknown's J8o because I can't fold (he's shortish and limp calling raises, and minraising).

AND THEN, AA loses $400 to QJo when I 3bet out of the SB, donkey (who earlier potted a BD flushdraw into my TP2K, potted river when it got there. STUPID ME giving free cards to backdoor flush draws. christ) pushes, I type "okay, time to lose another buyin", and call on a J98hh flop. Donkey shows JQ (WE HAVE A GUTSHOT). Another Jack shows up. Oh, of course.

So let's see: Tonight -$900. Yeah, I think I did win a pot once when they folded to me in the BB so let's say -$899.

Tonight's EV -$500-ish.

This is where if I had a gun I would literally shoot myself. My life sucks, I need to win monies at poker to make my life better. If I lose monies at poker then I have nothing.

Practically: I am not playing $400NL for awhile. I had my 'shot', I blew two buyins with QQ, and I got sucked out on for another buyin. True, I stacked ONE WHOLE person at $400NL in the same period but I'm still down 2 buyins there.

Let's not forget the amount of buyins I'm down at $200NL. Due to...well, not all bad play. Pushing QQ there was kind of stupid. Should have bet $90 and folded to a push. Oh, yeah, cos' I'm folding for $60 more. IDK, if I think my hand is good which it will be a lot of the time against an unknowns minraise, there is no line I can take that doesn't suck. Calling and bet folding a blank may have been better, I guess.

However, most of the are: I flop combo draw, I B3B all-in, villain shows two-pair/set, they fill up/I don't get there. Oh, and there was that AKo where I got 3bet with 53s and OF COURSE he flops a monster draw.