&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Friday

Ghost

Wow, bollocks. 2nd set of cables NO GOOT, even though I ordered M/M and not M/F this time. Belkin 'Gold' series is shit, unbearable amount of ghosting. Oh well, splunked out more monies on 3m 'Pro' series (about the same price as 5m 'Gold'). These had better fucking work.

~$50 left to clear of deposit bonus and FT is down. Back at ~11AM ET, leaving me ~12 hours to clear it. DOABALE.

It also leaves me with two hours to 'kill'. Need shower, need to shave (but I probably won't). Eat, I guess. Game plan is to clear $30 in the first session, break, clear the final $20, and hit deposit. Sounds easy, right?

So bummed about the ghosting on these cables. What a crock of shit.

Started using my wireless mouse that I bought for my ibook while multitabling. Works okay and it's more comfortable. A little on the heavy side, though.

WTF? Nice to see such a 'god'-like man looks normal, I guess. Don't know why he's limp there, whatever orientation he is there should be enough to get him aroused going on around him. Whatever, his limp dick is not my problem. The blonde is semi-hot. Not the best ass, though.