&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Monday

11W E14

Looking at energy saving bulbs now. Pretty sure it would be a wise investment. Well, maybe. Cost of running 4 ordinary 60W bulbs averaging 10hrs a day: £87.60 per annum. Cost of running energy saving bulbs: £16.60 p.a. Cost of purchasing bulbs: £16.50. Zomg, huge savings!!!1 And, well, you can look at the per annum purchasing cost of energy saving bulbs as ~£8.25 since they have 8k hours of lamplife. God knows what the purchasing cost of ordinary bulbs adds up to over a year. I'd say it was comparable.

I was actually hoping for a higher wattage E14, say 15W (equivalent of 100W) but I only found that on Made-in-China.com. Which is a really interesting site, to say the least. I don't know how useful it is to me specifically but it is interesting, nonetheless.