&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Wednesday

I forget

I am getting sick of writing the same thing because 'Iceweasel' crashes all the time. Piece of fucking shit.

Anyway, bought a 1GB PC3200 stick to tide me over. Means I'll be slotting 1GB, 512MB, & 256MB. Should help ailing performance and RAM is cheap. Might even get another one next month if it helps matters.

Will upgrade soon. Going intel, E6600 route. In theory, I should be able to get 3.4GHz on air out of it according to reports. Although, if that's a little too hot, I'd be happy with 3.2. I think 3.4 will probably be quite easy by now since it was commonly achieved months ago.

I'm going to wait for the E6600 to drop in price first though. Even still, I may have to finance building a new system. Not sure what motherboard to go with. Want nvidia board but I'm not seeing one...

apple.com/iphone. Hell, yes, I want one.

Um, overslept which was bad. Didn't even hear my alarm. Unless I killed it as soon as it went off and just don't remember. Either way, that equals sick day.

Freaking torrents. 15KB/s down on SG1_10x11. It will probably be posted on usenet and I'll be able to grab it from there before the fucking torrent is done. And for some reason OSX86 ISOs seems to be almost exclusively distributed via torrent. Mostly on demonoid...which has some crappy limited registration system.