&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Tuesday

Right

I am getting close to giving up. Just like I was saying the other day, regardless of the actual EV of my hand, I always lose. 5T6hh flop, all-in with KK against JT, Jack on the turn. Woo-freaking-hoo. I "welcome" that call because "in the long term" I will "win". Will I fuck.

AQs, AA3ss flop. Check/minraised by an UTG limper. I go into lose the least mode...and don't get to showdown. He has to have exactly A3/33 there. A3 is highly unlikely, 33 is possible. He has 28% WSD, just fucking push and get called by a weaker Ace you pussy. Sure, his line 'looks' scary, with the c/mr, lead turn, lead river. Yeah, yeah, you may have played correctly against his exact hand this time (possibly) but against his range (Ax), not so good. Yeah, yeah, he must 'know' you have an Ace to call the flop and turn raises/bets. And then the flush comes on the river and you really do beat nothing.

So well done, you lost 'the least' and feel like shit about it. Congrats.