&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Monday

Gunbuster

God, I hate torrents but anime = torrents. Gunbuster looks pretty cool and I really want to see it after watching GB2:ep1. But finding seeds/peers for Gunbuster 2 is hard, finding ones for Gunbuster 1 is impossible. Oh, and part of the reason I want to see it is because of the boobies, yes. Topless!

Doesn't look like the Nine Hundred is going to sell. It has two watchers, and less than 24 hours left. I've had one question which was "Is that a MS Haku mouse pictured with it?". I was very helpful but I don't think he's going to buy it. Do I care? Not...really. It would have been nice to go: "Wow, I just made £££ for just assembling a cool system. I'll do that every week." But, equally, it will be nice to have a new computer...and possibly run OSX86 on it. And certainly play some new games on it (e.g. I've pre-ordered C&C3)...which means installing XP (boo, hiss!). Maybe I can find an unused PATA drive and just swap it in/out without having to actually infest the current one with MS crap. Anyway, who knows, maybe it will be sniped at the last minute.