&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Thursday

OF COURSE

Thinking about it: Of course his bad play was justified based on results. He called 11.5BB and won ~145BB. I mean, OF COURSE, WHY NOT. He gets a slightly too big cbet from me (45BB total), and of COURSE, fish goes broke with Queen-high. I mean, why would fish NOT GO BROKE WITH QUEEN HIGH? Or, why would he not win a cbet from me?

Maybe I telegraphed my hand...but not really. I 3bet QQ+, probably AK, maybe AQ, sometimes on a squeeze with SCs or suited (sometimes semi-connected) junk. And yes, the same size raise (pot+some since I'm OOP). Does he really have such great implied odds against that range? FUCK NO. But, OF COURSE, this being FUCKING POKER, his bad play is rewarded HANDSOMELY. WHY ever would it NOT be?