&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Sunday

uname it

Jesus, I know it's a lot to ask but could my computer just work? I mean I am pretty far from being a typical whiny technophobe but there is just no reason for it. Why do uname & sleep have to get corrupted and vanish from /bin? Hardware error? Filesystem error? Either way, such crap is entirely unacceptable.

Oh, and it appears I am no eligible for interest free credit. That must be because I actually have a job.

Edit: Yeah, I am pretty annoyed but not surprised. I have never done anything to obtain a decent credit rating, I have outstanding student loans, and no real interest in wasting money on credit products. Had they given me credit, they wouldn't have profited at all.

So, I probably have to pay cash. Great.