&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Monday

Newbie blind

Okay, from now on I'm raising or reraising my newbie blind if it's not complete junk. Had J9o but folded to EP raise. Hit flop for two pair, flush completed on the turn, river would have given me a boat. Okay, it's probably not worth raising or reraising but it's worth calling with.

AQo gets me in trouble when I decide to play it. I can't say anything at the table so I'm doing it here: You're dead, bitch. He could have been slowplaying the str8, had the flush, or TPTK. If I didn't have the redraw to the nut flush, I wouldn't have called the turn minraise. Uh oh, AQo again. Only cost 1bb to C/F the flop. Pff, he probably had the flush on the last hand since he just showed suited junk (92s) for a one card str8.

I wish I could stay around long enough to bust him but the table died.

Pretty breakeven other than that. Picked up AQs in EP, flopped GSFD. I bet and get raised. 13outs? All-in, all day. No call. Actually, just checked only 48.1% to win but I guess FE might make that slightly +EV. OESFD (62.4%) is all-in, all-day.

One guy on tilt after losing to a flopped full house against QQ. He had K8s on a Q99r flop?! Nice call.

Rofl, same guy flops a set, checks flop, checks turn, underbets pot on river. I have nothing but I think my nothing is bigger than his so I call. Wow, you really rolled me there, shark. Of course, he wasn't getting anymore than I paid off so I guess he did alright.

Grr, almost quitting time and I'm fustrated. Doh, made my str8 on the river OOP but I went for the check raise. Of course, checked behind. I should have fired off a value bet, looking for overcalls or 3bet. I had the friggin nuts and didn't get anymore money in. I suck.

Moved table. Seems jucier and I may 'work late'. Plenty of preflop aggression here. JJ ran into QQ preflop. QQ hit a set to top it off.

KQo/s seems to be doing well, hit rainbow flop for two pair. I bet 3/4 which is a little much since I'm looking for callers. Then I hit flop for TP2K, no callers there which I appreciate.

Presto! Don't call SS PFR, wouldn't have hit anyway. JJ gets his money back with a set of 6's. Bad call preflop, though.

99: Flop quads. Two Aces on the board, so this guy has to have a full house. I 1/3 bet river, guy raises, I push. Guy doesn't call so I tell him it was a bluff. In fact anytime I don't show after a push, I'm saying 'bluff :)' in the chatbox. Villain (JJ): "GOOD FOR YOU". Comedy.

All that and measly +$1. Grr.