&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Thursday

Wow.

Fuck poker. Wow. Just...just fucking fold you backdoor flushdraw already. Please. I know if you call you will always get there but just be charitable for a change.

I made back almost all my losses on this table. Almost. God, I should have folded to his push since he could have TT/JJ there easily. However, I thought there was a good chance he had QQ/KK/AK too. Guy was a complete fucking downie who was 70/40.

Play bad + run bad = no profit. Even though I can take solace in the fact that I don't run that bad I would still like to make a decent winrate.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. HAHAH, and he played it like shit [see your AA hand. Perhaps he had a read? - Ed. {See the river play?} Oh... - Ed.].

Fucking groceries were supposed to be delivered between 8-10pm. No sign. Fucking, bastards. They were supposed to deliver at a more reasonable time yesterday (5-7pm) but they rang me to cancel. Just came, missing my bananas but I can't be bothered ringing to get the money for them (£1). More to the point I'm missing all my frozen meals because there two main refridgeration units exploded in the heat wave. Uh ohs. Probably have enough to last until next week...if they have meals then.

Hmm, looking through biggest losing hands this month: 98s, looks so, so pretty but both times I've pushed draws with it I've missed. 44, a stupid bluff costs me a buyin. 77, set over set, backdoor flush. Also, interestingly my playing aggressively with PPs doesn't seem that profitable. Hmm. In addition I am not really stacking anyone when I do hit. Perhaps playing them passively is preferable? I am seriously going to start pushing AA preflop or finding folds. Hmm, looking at KK v. AA historys there's really no difference. Only when I've called with KK I've mostly been right and when I've called with AA I've been wrong. Okay, from now on I'm going to have 'misclicks' with AA, betting $45 instead of $4 or $5. Or fold more often. Or something. Winning small pots with AA and losing big ones is no good.