&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Sunday

90% VPIP

It's the new winning style. Tripled up when I flopped a set of Tens against a nit and a tard. Nit had AA, tard had 89. I made one hand after that. A6s on an AA5r flop. Tard check/raises to $100 straight over regulars awful cbet and my call. I know he does this with ANY ace and possibly some pocket pairs...and maybe even some high-cards. But, for 300BBs, I'm not dicking around with such a crappy kicker. AQ+ I probably go broke against this guy. If only that five had been a six...

Did okay other than that. Folded QQ on a AKxxxr board. Retard showed QTo. I mean, seriously. I thought the guy (ReloadBra) was solid but there is so much wrong with the way he played that hand. Raising QTo UTG, I don't love his call of 3bet from the blinds either but he has position so okay. And I love his flop call with a gutshot. I was close to calling his bluff on the river too. So close. I thought he knew that I had TT-QQ and would have difficulty calling a large bet on the river, but then I went too far and thought that he would know that I knew that. Meh, I was going to post it but he needs to be bluffing here >50% of the time to make it a profitable call.

RAKEBREAK LOL